|Malzemeler :||Sfero, Çelik, Paslanmaz Çelik, Monel, Hastelloy, Duplex, Super Duplex|
|Bağlantı :||Flanşlı, Dişli|
|Tahrik Ünitesi :||Manuel, Elektrikli, Pnömatik, Hidrolik|
|Sıcaklığı :||(-30 °C) – ( +280 °C)|
|Anma Çapı :||DN 15 – 400|
|AnmaBasıncı:||PN 10 – 160|
Plug valve comprises of plug, body, and cover and is used for on-off and Control services basically in refinery, chemical industry, and petrochemical. Normally small in size, require less headroom and available in wide range of materials. They provide tight shut off, quick opening and low pressure drop
ADVANTAGES OF PLUG VALVES
- It comprises of few parts and has a simple design.
- Opens and closes easily.
- It can be maintained and repaired easily at the place of operation.
- They have low flow resistance and has a reliable leak-proof feature
- The most important feature is that there is no dead zone in the valve, especially since there is no dead zone inside the valve, there is no locking or deterioration in the valve due to the accumulations caused by the fluid.
DISADVANTAGES OF PLUG VALVES
- It creates high friction due to fast movement and hence requires large amount of force.
- Valve transitions usually narrows flows due to conic plug.
- Expensive than the ball valves.